Our commitment to getting it right from the outset of every job means Auckland Civil has achieved a blemish-free record for quality.
We have worked on numerous contracts within the Auckland Council boundaries: we understand the requirement for quality procedures and standards and operate a system based on TQS1.
Our TQS1 system outlines and provides authorised policy and procedures for internal and external auditing and provides confidence to existing or potential customers on the organisation’s ability to perform and achieve quality standards required.
This document sets out the:
- Roles and responsibilities of our directors and staff members
- Controlled documents used within the company
- Contract Quality Plan templates
- Environment management templates
- Health and safety policies, training and procedures (including hazard identification, incident reporting, emergency procedures, health and safety check list etc)
- Quality System planning (e.g. annual internal audits, instrument inspection and calibration, and training)
- Audit procedures
- Process controls (contract management, vehicle and equipment provision and maintenance, financial control, instrument control, and materials control and delivery)
- Instrument calibration schedules
- Correct handling and storage procedures for records, stock, raw materials, and electronic media storage
- Induction processes
- Forms for customer feedback and post-contract analysis